Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back from Quietus

Yes... I've been a torpid for the past 3 to 4 months... Why??? Just crossed a new stage of my life... Oneway its good, in other way it hurts a lot...
But its jus a new experience i shoud say....

Hmmm... Where should i start??? K... Lemme start with the day when i landed in my home country... Its been 2 years since i had a fresh breath of Indian air...
I clicked most of the places where i've been in tampa right from my cubicle till office privy :-)... Started from there with lotsa expectations and delight....

In NY, they asked me to check in my cabin bag since it's too heavy... And so i did..... From NY to Dubai i just ate 3 times, watched around 5 movies... I cant sleep cos of the anticipation.... And finally landed in Dubai... Had a nice experience in Dubai... I was waiting to board the connecting flight to Chennai... There came an announcement.... They were actually calling a passenger whose name is bit different.... I thought they were calling some muslim name... After 4th time the same announcement was made i realized that they were actually calling me... How embarrassing???? Everyone might have thought am deaf... Oh my god...

It was 27th April 2009 exactly at 3:15 AM when my flight landed in chennai... With swadesh background (jus inside my heart, he he he...) i stood in emigration Q... There were 4 general Qs and 1 special Q for physically challenged and senior citizens... There came our guy.... One guy in khaki uniform came near me and asked me whether am interested in jumping the general Q and join the special Q.. I jus thought for a second.. Am not a physically challenged guy and hell not am a senior citizen... Then why this guy is asking me to join the special Q??? Then i realised... Oh yes... Am back to India... Then i said am fine with this Q... Later he got another guy who is interested to move to the special Q and he was given a special respect... The khaki guy even carried his bag for him.. That's what we call customer service... Ha ha ha....
I know it's too much... Let's stop this...

So this is the most sentimental moment for me... Yes.. Am meeting my mom, bro and my dad after 2 years... I also saw few of my friends faces there... Yep... It was really a nice moment to see all of em after a very long time... But everyone was in a state of astonishment to see the slenderized version of me... ;-P

That morning was the most exciting moment for me... I jus had a quick nap and woke within 2 or 3 hours... I met someone whom i was dying to meet... I really can't express it in words... It's a feeling to be rejoiced..... Don wanna say more about it... I still remember that day... That will be remembered by me forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment