Saturday, February 21, 2009

Somewhere I Belong

Since today morning I've been asking the same question to myself. 
Do i belong here?
Am so confused and dunno where will i get the answer.

Decisions maketh life.

I consider choosing my college was one of the crucial decisions of my life, though there are many...
I still remember. My mom told me to choose either of the 2 options, REC - CSE or PSG - ECE. From my childhood i was obsessed with REC. Dunno why. May be cos of my mom. She's from Trichy and used to recite many things about REC cos of house-proud. 
But at that moment, i chose PSG. Still am thinking why i opted for that? Cos of ECE fever that prevailed at that time? May be. 

But now am thinking what would I be if I chose REC. 
I may not be writing this blog, I may not be here, I may not have got my friends,.... There are lotsa may and may nots for what am now... 

Indirectly I've influenced someones' life as well.. Someone might have chosen this admit and his life might have changed... 

Something like what's happening in the movie "The Butterfly effect"...  watch it... You will see how a small decision of one person influences everyone around him... 

But i wanna know..  Had i chosen the other option, what would i be now? 
I know very well that, this is just an act of imbecility.... But am still searching for the answer.... 

Do I belong here
May be or may be not

Am i being insecure?
Am i troubled?
Am i scared?
May be or may be not

They know me
I know em
Do i have someone to be known?
May be or may be not

Am i the only one confused?
Have i felt this before?
Am i what i ought to be?
May be or may be not

I walk, I smile, I eat, I sleep, I cry,..
If not here
Somewhere I belong.

2 comments:

  1. there is a striking similarity between all ur posts. an introspective note, analysis of facts & reasons and acceptance of self; leaving alone the consequences.
    i like this simple flow of thoughts. nice blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya da belly, your right..
    pranav has become a hebephrenic person..ll let u know the implications in austin..

    btw pranav, nice post :)

    ReplyDelete