Monday, November 30, 2009

Gibbers

Fell in love and it's time to rise...

Let me dream about u...
Let me hold ur hand...
Let me walk with u...
Let me live with u...
That would be the best part of my life....

The moments we laughed together...
The moments we exchanged our views...
The moments you leaned on my shoulder...
The moments you held my hand...
Dreaming what we were....
All those golden moments for making strangers outta us????

You stole my heart...
You stole my memories...
You stole my senses...
You stole my soul...
You stole me...
Now without all these,,, How can i survive???

It's strange to know that you have selective amnesia...
It's even stranger that you can actually select what you wanna forget..,


Its flowing thru my veins,,,
Its crawling in my heart...
Its growing as i grow...
Its smothering in my mind...
I don wanna live with it...
I don wanna live without it...
I jus wanna remember it... Till my end...
Mixed with my soul....


You played all the strings of my heart,,,
Now my heart has become mute without u...

All bad has a good thing in it....
And all good has a bad thing in it...

Am trying to forget u...
But am remembering u every moment..
I love u every time you come to my mind..
Oh yes... I love you every moment...
Why this to me???

Am searching for you everywhere...
But am not able to find u...
Am losing you when i search u...
so i stopped searching you...
So you can be with me always...

I've always been with you when u needed me...
Now you are not with me when i need you badly...

The one who loved all the stupid and simple things in me is now hating the whole of me....

She understood all the complex things in me that I found difficult to put in words....

I know am nothing,...
But the girl with me is more than anything...
Knowing this made me something....

Am missing all the sweet disturbances I had.....
What's life without those tiny little disturbances..??

Am falling in love with you each and every moment I think about you...

Before,
Even a single thought about u brought me butterflies in my stomach....
Now,
Even a single thought about u is bringing me tears....

Often am thinking of being with u....
Sometimes it feels better than heaven...
And sometimes it's worse than hell....



1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say.... but I could sense pain and grief.... all I can say now is "Let the Best and only the Best come for u".

    ReplyDelete